Professional Teaching Course
- You need to first become part of the school, learn the tools, embrace our concepts and if after 6 months you still interested in learn how to teach, we’ll be delighted to discuss that over a mug of chai!
- The second phase consist in a series of classes given by Professor Gustavo that will link you more deeply with the philosophical side of our Method
- The last step consists in learning how to teach and the nitty-gritty of our profession that every professional on the begging need.
- Once you start to teach you’ll need to keep re-validating your certificate yearly.
- DeRose Method exists over 60 years, so we have a vast experience in what we do.
- Professor DeRose is likely to be one of the world’s biggest authorities in the human development, with a well recognized work world wide you know you are going to work with someone that really know what they are doing.
- We are a group, a clan, a family which support each other and change knowledge, expertise and support.
- If you are a hard working person, who likes people and feel like doing something nice for you and the others around you, maybe here is your place.
WATCH OUR VIDEO
For over 50 years, the DeRose Method has been empowering individuals not only to improve themselves but also the world around them.
Our unparalleled experience directly translates into a personalized and inspired experience for members. Our professionals are renowned for their knowledge, expertise, education and friendliness, due to our industry leading vocational education program. All DeRose Method professionals revalidate their certifications annually and are provided an array of opportunities for professional growth.
The DeRose Network is represented by over 250 establishments worldwide offering the ultimate luxury of convenience to our more than 50,000 members worldwide.
Our entities offer a friendly and personalized membership experience fostering a healthy and productive lifestyle. All members have global access to all the same excellent services, ambience and benefits when traveling with locations in New York, London, Paris, Barcelona, Rome, Lisbon, Rio, Sao Paulo, and Buenos Aires.
DeRose is a writer and educator covering a broad spectrum of subjects including philosophy, self-awareness, well being, etiquette, nutrition, fiction and biography. He has written more than twenty books and has been published in English, French, Spanish and Portuguese.
“He is just one of the most remarkable contemporary thinkers and, with Nelson Mandela, he makes the “pair” of the greatest giants I have interviewed during the 26-year of my career as a journalist.” A. Mateus
A NOBLE PROFESSION
We are a growing international organization of entrepreneurs with over fifty years of experience training world class DeRose Method entrepreneurs. Our vocational training program is, perhaps, the most extensive and demanding in the world, but a key feature is the unique mechanism allowing the student to begin working almost from the start. We believe that our professionals should balance work and study at the same time.
For over 50 years, the DeRose Method has been empowering individuals not only to improve themselves but also the world around them. Our unparalleled experience directly translates into a personalized and inspired experience for members. Our professionals are renowned for their knowledge, expertise, education and friendliness, due to our industry leading vocational education program. All DeRose Method professionals revalidate their certifications annually and are provided an array of opportunities for professional growth.
We have over 50 years of experience training DeRose Method professionals. The complete DeRose Method vocational training course is a total of twelve years, organized in a tier system. After successfully completing the first year of intensive studies and exams the new instructor can begin working and gaining experience as a DeRose Method professional, meanwhile continuing to study and progress in the tier system.
The vocational training program consists of three stages. Once successfully completing the requisites of the first two stages of the vocational training program, the new DeRose Method professional can begin working and gaining experience as a DeRose Method entrepreneur and teacher, meanwhile continuing to progress in our tier system.
1. First Stage A complete course of three unique modules, detailed below, offered at any of the authorized DeRose Method entities.
2. Second Stage A university extension course, reviewing the course material with Prof. DeRose, the preceptor of the Method.
3. Third Stage A 2000 hour residency program that must be completed at an Accredited DeRose Method Entity.
1. Philosophical Foundations Module The first module is an in-depth study of philosophical foundations taught at DeRose Method schools. To be eligible for admission students must meet all basic requirements, and desire to advance in both their studies and practice.
Students interested in this module must solicit an interview with the Director for admission. It is not necessary that students aspire to enroll in the Professional Teacher Training Program.
2. Pedagogic Complementation Module The second module is part of the Professional Teacher Training Program and compliments the material learned in the first, prioritizing the development of teaching skills, pedagogy and all of the elements used in the transmission of our Culture.
This module is oriented towards the preparation of true Teachers of future teachers, thus its purpose is much greater than to prepare instructors to merely give classes. It is a phase where instructors learn to teach with the paradigm of training more Teachers.
For admission to this module students must meet all basic requirements and solicit an interview with the Director for admission.
3. Entrepreneurial Training Module
Book an informal chat with our headteacher: